An Online Venue for Interactive Student Writing

Monday, October 02, 2006

A Bump in the Night

One night, while I was in bed, I heard a big "thump." I had no idea what happened. I heard another big thump so I searched around and it was dark and pitch black in the house. I thought I would go to the kitchen to look around. I went to the kitchn and after I got out of the kithchen I looked around some more. I found Lane, my brother, opening the drier and sticking his brown haired head in the drier and then pulling his head out and shutting the door. Then Lane and I went back to bed. Bright and early in the morning, I asked Lane, "what were you doing last night?" He looked at me like I was crazy! "Lane," I said, "you did something funny last night."
"What do you mean, I did something funny last night?" he asked. "You went to the drier and stuck your head in it." "What do you mean," Lane said. "I was sound asleep last night."

A. Henderson - 3rd Grade

4 Comments:

  • I liked:

    -That you used all your quotation marks, and used capital letters at the begining of each sentence.

    I wondered:

    -The sentence "I went to the kitchen," you spelled the first kitchen as "kitchn."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

  • I liked:

    -The story was funny
    -My niece can relate to that story

    I wondered:

    -Why did you want to go to the kitchen?
    -Did your brother laugh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

  • I liked:

    -How creepy it was

    I wondered:

    -Was it a true story?
    -Was he sleep walking?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

  • I liked:

    -How you used words like "crazy" and how you made the story really interesting.

    I wondered:

    -Why you went to the kitchen first and not the laundry room first.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home