An Online Venue for Interactive Student Writing

Monday, September 18, 2006

News story about School Uniforms

What do you think about school uniforms? Kylie Burke of the 4th grade said, “They’re cool. I think they make me look smart.” Kylie’s favorite outfit to wear is Navy blue shirt (polo) and black pants. You have a choice of these:

-shirts (all polo):Navy blue, black, white, red, and green(long sleeved or turtlenecks also)
-pants: khaki, navy blue, or black.
-skirts (girls only, lol): khaki, navy blue, black.
-sweaters: navy blue, white, red.

Jordan Crout of the 3rd grade thinks of the uniforms, “they’re ok, and they make me look smart. My favorite outfit to wear is red shirt and khaki pants.”

“I like the uniforms. I think I look smart. My favorite thing to wear is my khaki skirt and navy blue polo t-shirt.” says Katelyn Berridge of the 7th grade.

Next we’ll ask Kody Adams of the 7th grade what he thinks of the uniforms. “I think that they’re nice, because then no one has to take so much time trying to figure out what to wear in the morning. Also, you don’t have to worry about how you look, because everyone looks the same!”

Mr.Hill, the teacher and principle of the school says, “I think the uniforms look fantastic. The students look like they’re here to do work, and it comes across in their behavior.”

The uniforms are obviously something good, and the whole school thinks so. Good night.

--K. Berridge, 7th Grade

2 Comments:

  • Things I want to know:

    Do the parents like the idea of uniforms.

    Things I like:

    I like the way you tell what you can wear.

    A,DeWitt 8th grade

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

  • Do you have to wear special shoes?

    Are you allowed to wear shorts on hot days?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home