An Online Venue for Interactive Student Writing

Monday, September 18, 2006

News story about Science Project

It’s all about “me”. “Me posters that is. In science class we’ve been studying about self esteem and self image. So we made “me”posters to tell about ourselves.

We glued a picture of ourselves in the middle of our posters and wrote our names at the bottom and “me” at the top. We also cut out pictures in magazines that reminded us of ourselves. Some of us glued some silly looking pictures on our posters. But they turned out great.

Also on our “me” posters we wrote words that described us. Some of us are farmers, geniuses, silly, and funny. We had some interesting words about ourselves.

Kylie in 4th grade commented, “The posters were really fun. Some of the pictures looked silly, like one of my chickens. Some were of animals. Some pictures looked neat.”

Katie in 7th grade said, “I thought some of the posters really described people. I think we should do something like that again.”

Jordan in 3rd grade said, “I thought the posters were great! I thought all of them were very colorful.”

The “me” posters really let us know what each other are like.

--K. Adams, 7th Grade

5 Comments:

  • Wow!

    You used really good language to describe what was going on.

    I liked how you interviewed people. That makes it really interesting.

    I want to know what your "me" poster was about.

    By Blogger Mr. Zork, at 1:33 PM  

  • I liked the details.Nice writing,keep it up.I would like to do a me poster also.

    A,Clements,6th grade

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • Good job using details and info.

    A me poster sounds fun, I would like to do one too.

    A, DeWitt 8th grade

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home